Pages

Monday 28 May 2018

The Leap of faith narritive

Leap of faith


The sun went down and it started to get darker.
“I am ready to fly mum‘’ I said.
‘’Go on then son,“ Yelled mum.
I was nervous and excited, my heart was pounding fast and my eyes were wide open.
“I really want to fly,‘’ I cried. Straight away I saw the delicious wriggly worm. I was tired of sharing one worm, I wanted to eat my own worm. I was sick of being hungry’! I saw the nice wriggling worm wriggle and wanted to eat all by myself, but there was only one thing stopping me. I needed to learn how to fly right now.


I lifted one leg. I could feel the cold wind flowing underneath my talons. I knew I had to be brave so I spread my wings, closed my eyes and leapt. I felt strong and so free. I saw the grass get smaller and smaller as I got higher and higher. I saw the cars zooming fast down the road and heard the trees flowing through the rhythm of the air.


This week for writing our task was to create a narrative. Our prompt this week was to write our narrative based on the story called A leap of faith.  I struggled because I had to use a plan and I didn't know were to put the plan into the narrative. We also used a word Cline to chose what powerful to pick and put in our narrative.

No comments:

Post a Comment