Pages

Wednesday 11 December 2019

Activity 1 day 3: environment & exploration

Giovanni - Winning a reward in the first New zealand lego league competition

Joseph -  Being faster and faster along the years

Jay den - Being a good tennis player



L.I to interview 3 or more friends to find out their biggest accomplishment or what they are proud of.

This activity is about finding out about a couple of your friends accomplishments. One of the most interesting accomplishments I found is that Giovanni has won the lego league competition which is pretty cool. This activity was cool. I wonder what other peoples biggest accomplishments are?

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Te Pounamu,

    My name is Leisha and I am with the Summer Learning Journey. I am really looking forward to reading some of your blogs over the holidays :)

    It is awesome to see you have completed some of the teaser activities this week. You have done a great job interviewing your friends about what they are proud of. It is always such a warming activity to talk to others about what we feel proud of. I am glad that you mentioned you found this activity cool too. What are you most proud of Te Pounamu? I am proud that I have completed my university studies and will be graduating next year :)

    I am so excited for week 1 of the Summer Learning Journey to start on Monday 16th December. I hope you will blog with us over the summer.

    Leisha
    :)

    ReplyDelete