Pages

Thursday 29 March 2018

You've got 2 minutes

I can see the tip of my skis and the giant white mountains.
I can see the crowd cheering for me to win.
I can see my parents looking up to me.
I can see the blanket of white getting closer.
I can see the clock ticking faster and faster.
I can see my coach’s face dripping down with sweat.

I can smell my fear getting closer.
I can smell the sweat on my neck.
I can smell the cold air as it goes up my nostrils.
I can smell aroma coming from my clothes.
I can smell my nervousness.

I can hear my heart beating 100 miles per hour.
I can hear the crowd cheering so loud.
I can hear the snow creeping on my skis.
I can hear my coach getting nervous.

I can feel the butterflies flying around in my stomach.
I can feel the cold air flowing through my body.
I can the snow going down my neck.
I can feel terror inside my body.

I can taste the snow going in my mouth.
I can taste victory for the gold medal.
I can taste the cold air flowing through my mouth.
I can taste the gold medal coming my way.
I can taste excitement flowing around my stomach.

Image result for Andreas Wellinger aerial jump at pyeongchang

This week for Writing i had to make a google document of a 2 minute for each scenes which are, I see, I smell, I hear, I feel and I taste. I had to pretend that i was the person in the picture.



1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Te Pounamu,
    I really enjoyed reading your writing about our five senses, a few weeks ago my class did some writing about our senses as well. You described the winter olympics and when I read it felt like I was there doing it.
    Keep up the great work!
    Thanks for posting, Astin

    ReplyDelete