Pages

Tuesday 20 March 2018

Let me tell you something about the winter olympics

Let me tell you about the winter Olympics, there are many sports and countries in the winter Olympics.
I like the sports that get played in the winter Olympics such
as Ice hockey, snowboarding and freestyle skiing.

The winter Olympic is a event that gets played all around
the world.
One of the events I like is the biathlon it’s a sport that has a rifle
in the a event they have to shoot a target while they ski. Another winter sport i like is Figure skating because it is a dancing and skating sport put together.

There are a lot of countries in the winter Olympics the weirdest thing i like that some countries that have no winter competed in the winter Olympics.







This morning i work in pairs to write an 5 Minutes explanation about the 2018 winter Olympics. To do these my pair and i had to talk first and then we had to write back to back about the winter Olympics i felt so worried that my partner would make mistakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment