Pages

Friday 15 December 2017

Twas the night before a Christmas

“Twas the night before a Christmas”

Twas the night before Christmas, when all through the house, my growling loud Junior chasing a mouse. Eating the stocking and leaving a mess everywhere, that angry loud sound he’s like an old grumpy bear.

All the kids were sleeping for the day of Christmas and also to my nieces birthday, coming her way, when junior woke up he saw some present with my brother name but are my dilly dolly games. When he went he said “HAPPY CHRISTMAS TO ALL AND ALL A GOOD NIGHT”.

LI: To make a remade version of "Twas the night before Christmas".
This is my Christmas poem its a short and simple poem to read. it was kind of hard to make words rhyme but it was easy to explain all the rhyming words.





No comments:

Post a Comment