Pages

Monday 26 November 2018

Athletics day





Today Panmure Bridge School had athletics day. Athletics is when you do a bunch of course's with your class. There were 4 group colors, They were red, blue, yellow, and green. There were nine course's. The course's were rob the nest, sponge relay, shot pot, discus, lifesaver, egg and spoon race, rest/dance station, long jump, and the Frisbee race. My house group was blue. In my group it was me, Jonathan, Jack, Sanujan, Nickela and joel, We all enjoyed the activities that we participated in. Students from Tamaki College came to help us with the activities. My favourite activity was the hurdle and sponge relay, because it was a refreshing game because if the water. The last field event that we did was sprints. Each year group had a different meter mark to run from sadly I came fifth out of the year seven boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment