Pages

Wednesday 20 November 2019

A journey of a shoe


This week for Writing, we were giving Objects inhumane quality (Personification). As for the object, we chose a shoe. Joseph and I were paired up. This was also a challenge because we had to face back to back, no communication was allowed either. 

My mouth was wide open, only to be filled by a huge stinky socks. I liked my hair messy, until tied my owner tied it tight. I didn’t really like him because he kept getting gum, dirt and lots of things on my bottom. Every time he kicked a ball, it would hurt my face especially my nose. When I got exhausted, he just kept getting stinkier. My owner was annoying, he was so fast he always got my hair untangled. Getting back home was a relief, I could just sit down and sleep. As my owner grabs me, he throws me to the garbage, as I was falling I saw another pair of flash shoe.

No comments:

Post a Comment